Club Penguin Fair Ticket Adder

One of Club Penguin’s most popular parties is The Fair. During the Club Penguin Fair, you can play games to earn tickets and purchase prizes in the game. However playing all those games can be time consuming. Therefore, we developed this program to automatically play games for you and add tickets to your Club Penguin account.

Penguin at the Fair

This program is disabled until the next Club Penguin Fair.

Rookie at the Fair

The Club Penguin Fair 2015 has ended so this program has been disabled.
Once the Fair returns to Club Penguin Island, we will enable this program again so you can continue to add tickets in the game.

465 Comments

1. it work for me

2. Can you make a fair item maker????plz????it helps us non-members get member stuff

• u cant get member items, even if you have a item adder

3. Lol add a penguin finder

4. :( :( :(
    I got banned in 3 houers!!!
    And when the 3 houers was done,
    i checked my user, and all my tickets was removed,
    i had only 1 ticket, i had 26 before,
    and i didn’t either got any tickets :(

• Well it worked for me πŸ˜€

• Dudeee now that your telling me i quickly cancelled it O.O

• it worked fine for me also can i add u on cp?

5. It keeps Loading On Zero D:

6. Hey mike amazing site thx sooo much for the ticket generator i was wondering if you could look at this thing called fantage and see if you could make a ecoin generator for it if you cant then its ok but i was just wondering.

7. BTW, this doesn’t ban right? Because I’m getting tickets for my friend through this

• it might ban and it might not.

8. Mike, you should create a STAMP maker! It’s like, you put in what stamp you want, and it gets it for you IT’D BE GENIUS

• i found a nonmember stamp adder on PCL

9. Yo Mike I found this cool code that you can get a old rare Pirate Hat! The code is SOMBRERO and if your posting can you give me credit?

10. Guys if you want a ICE CREAM HAND ITEM FOR MEMBER ONLY THOUGH GO ON THE MEMBER PRIZES AND CLICK THE FIRST WHITE FLAG UP ON THE LEFT AND THEN THE ICE CREAM HAND THING SHOWS UP ITS TOP SECRET YA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Hey Mike

I have a quick question for you about the Bunny hand item. Would it be possible to make a Bunny Hand Item Generator? I really want it and it would be awesome if you could make one. It is an unlockable item so I was thinking it could be possible, is it? Here’s a link to the item I am talking about. Thanks

• Please respond if it would even be possible, thanks. (Its okay if its not possible)

• I don’t think it’s possible to hack unlocks, but idk really.

12. OMG NOW I DON’T HAVE TO LISTEN TO MY LITTLE BROTHER SAY i want tickets THANK YOU SO MUCH oh and penguins on club penguin meet me at saturday 29th 4pm at iceland Ling Go’s igloo and yes i will do this always

13. Mike Strikes AGAIN On Being AWESOME!!!!!!!!
    πŸ˜€

14. can you make an igloo adder and this one very cool i can help with coding???

• I might make an igloo adder. Thanks for the offer to help coding, but we’re not looking for coders right now. Sorry.

• help me with coding plz
      i wanna know how

15. 1,00,000 tickets? Oh my Gawd, are you kidding me? :O
    It works and i still can’t believe this.. O_o
    Omg, you are awesome Mike! Thank you for this. :O

• ITS 100,000 NOOB XD

• LOL nobody cares, loser! =_=

16. Hey mike will you please ignore their comments about the things that they want you have done enough already!!!!!! Take a break or something!! Please Respond back!!!

17. Can you PLEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE make an epf meadal adder?

18. thanks mike πŸ˜€
    mi tickets number is: 1699927
    thanks for ticket creator mike!!! πŸ˜€

19. Its says time estimate 0 secs and it keeps loading

20. can you make a field ops genartor ps this rules

• YES!!! MAKE A FIELD OPS GENERATOR!!!!!!!!

21. will you get banned

• Yes, You Get Banned for 3-24 Hours I Have Tried Before but i dint Get Banned and My Tickets we Added as Well
      Its Runs Smoothly, But i dont Know what happened….

~Zack

• i didnt get banned

• i didnt get banned!!

22. MIKE I GOT BANNED :( LUCKY I ONLY GOT BANNED FOR THREE HOURS πŸ˜‰

23. The ticket generator is great but plz bring back back the money maker

• We still have the money maker

24. Awesome Mike Where On Earth Do you Get These Idea??? :)

25. This didn’t work for me… :(

• It works for me and others. Did you get an error when you tried using it?

• HELP! IT DIDNT WORK AGAIN!

• Will it ban u cause that’s a lot :O

• thnx it works

• Wow and i really mean wow!!!!! It gave me 100,000 tickets and i already have 3,021 tickets already before so now i have a lot

• no!it WORKED TWO TIMES!!!