Club Penguin Gary Tracker
Gary the Gadget Guy is a very intelligent scientist who first visited Club Penguin Island at the Halloween Party of 2008. Ever since then, he has attended many Club Penguin parties. Gary also appears in several of the PSA Missions in Club Penguin. He is popular for his amazing inventions and brilliance.
If you want the latest accurate locations of Gary, check out our tracker below. Gary is currently roaming Club Penguin Island in celebration of the ongoing Club Penguin Halloween Party. Whenever our tracking bots locate Gary in the game, our tracker updates with his location information.
Join our Club Penguin Tracker Chat to get live updates of Gary’s locations in the game!
Want to be notified whenever Gary is found?
Here are some tips that will be sure to help you find Gary on the island.
Tips on Finding Gary
- When searching for Gary, keep in mind that he is a dark blue penguin who wears a lab coat and a pair of glasses.
- Gary the Gadget Guy usually visits popular servers during popular times of the day, and quiet servers during quiet times of the day.
- Gary usually spends 10-15 minutes on each server he logs into.
- Be sure to check other languages of Club Penguin, and not just English.
- When you meet Gary, add him as a buddy. This way, you can keep track of when he’s online or not.
- Refresh the page often to get the latest location of Gary.
- Join our Club Penguin Tracker Chat, where live updates of his location are posted by tracking bots.
- Follow @PenguinLodge on Twitter as that account will tweet when our trackers have found Gary.