Club Penguin Herbert P. Bear Tracker

Herbert P Bear is a polar bear mascot on Club Penguin who is the main antagonist in the game, and known for causing trouble around the island. We’ve developed a Herbert Tracker that searches for him in the game and lets you know when and where you can find him.

Herbert P Bear is not currently visiting Club Penguin and therefore cannot be met in the game at this time.

Be sure to return to this page the next time Herbert P Bear is visiting Club Penguin Island to find him in the game quickly and easily.

Herbert P Bear Tracker

Room: The Dock

Server: Zero Grau

Language: Portuguese

Last Seen: 580 days ago

Join our Club Penguin Tracker Chat to get automatic live updates of Herbert P Bear's locations in the game!

Want to be notified whenever Herbert P Bear is found?

Tips for finding Herbert in the game

Here are some tips that will be sure to help you find Herbert in the game.

1. When searching for Herbert, keep in mind that he is a large white polar bear and easy to spot.
  2. Herbert usually visits popular servers during popular times of the day, and quiet servers during quiet times of the day.
  3. Herbert usually spends 10-15 minutes on each server he logs into.
  4. Be sure to check other languages of Club Penguin, and not just English.
  5. When you meet Herbert, add him as a buddy. This way, you can keep track of when he’s online or not.
  6. Refresh this page often to get the latest location of Herbert.
  7. Join our Club Penguin Tracker Chat, where live updates of his in game location are posted by our tracking bot.
  8. Follow @PenguinLodge on Twitter to receive automatic tweets when our trackers have located Herbert in the game.

1,478 Comments

1. Hi I checked http://www.Clubherbert.com and it just got updated it shows his to do list and hes supposed to have a secret meetup with somebody but the spring is blocking the name so hes gonna be on soon I hope Waddleon!!

• at the puffle wild I saw a big sitting next to the wild puffles waiting so I think that man is waiting for herbet

2. put da tracker on

3. the Hebert appeared only in the English language ? and that I am from Brazil and wanted to see him speak inrita heheh him speak estresado me if you have in Brazil the language spoken to and spoken

4. It has been 18 months since herbert has logged on. I doubt he will ever come back at this rate, as with some other mascots.

• i just saw herbert 10 minutes ago in blizzard

5. here is list for google chrome character numbers:
    1-36
    P.S. Herbert is #10!!!

6. so long time since herbert visited

• I definitely agree. However, have u seen the Sasquatch? i read somewhere that he could be Herbert in a costume. I haven’t seen any mascots. Mascots come on!

• i saw sasquatch in the wild! just like sensei, he sit in silence.

7. I see herbert on the operation puffle on november 2013

8. i think herbert is coming for the star wars rebels party in jan 2015

• There will be no mascot for the Star Wars Rebels Takeover.

• Herbert is not on the star wars rebels

• I AGREE WITH U

9. I WISH I COULD FRIEND ALL THE MASCOTS XD

• really bad :(:(:(:(

• Well you can if you have google crome to the three lines at the
        top right then you go to more tools then java script then
        type
        Disney.Friends.API.addCharacter (“35”)
        35 is sasquch 🙂

10. i saw herbert durring the frozen party and added him as a friend and i always chat with him and the peguin trackers do not work you have to just look verry hard he blends in to other clothing,peguins,also igloos.

11. When is herbert coming back on?

12. I hope the frozen party will have Herbert because I need to meet him. if he is then…. :):):):):):):):):):):):) if hes not then…. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Fake Think but Herbert might come during the mysterious Operation: Ninja

• I made a new name r u happy now?

13. and the cave on the side of the tallest mountain that is Herberts hide out rember in mission 4

14. I think that Sasquatch could be Herbert in disguise. Reasons are because the newspaper said to watch out for Herbert and this could be him in disguise because the tracker says offline even though they gave a clear warning in the newspaper that he might appear. Hmm?

• I totally agree with you because at Operation Puffle he was brought into the wilderness by puffles and he didn’t return. I’m thinking he ran into a tree and then when he woke up there was a bunch of leafs and stuff on him and he thought to himself it would be a great disguise. XD

• I Messaged CP Today And Asked Them About That They didn’t reply yet.

• Sasquach is not Herbert in disguise. At the very least, I heavily doubt it.

• really i never knew that
      i have tried the tracker every day

15. I remember the first time I met Herbert. It was the Star Wars Takeover from July 25- August 15.
    I hope he appears at the Frozen Party as well. I would love to meet him again.

• The Star Wars party was in 2013

16. MIKE WHEN WILL U UPDATE THE TRACKER CAUSE IN THE NEWSPAPER THEY SAID THAT HERBERT MAY BE SEEN PLZ REPLY AND THENX

17. I hope Herbertpbear Comes Back I wanna meet him! (happy)

18. Where does the money u donate go to what happens to it?

19. Herbert he might vist cp but i’m not sure… He might not return or he will be visiting during the Furture Party. (Tell me in the comments when Herbert will visit). 🙂

20. Mike It’s Possible For A Mascot To Get Banned Because Club Penguin Even Said It Was Possible For A Mascot To Get Banned So It’s Possible <_<

• Possible but for bad words only maybe cheating too

• sorry a mascot can not get banned

• Mascot accounts are controlled by Club Penguin; they would have no reason to ban them.

• oh I did not know mascots are controlled by CP so I know now. 😀

• they don’t have accounts. they just acses the game a diffrent way.

• Actually, They are bots, given words and phrases to say when a penguin in the room says a word to trigger it. Sometimes one of the members of the CP team log them in and play them, but this does not happen too often.

• Mascots are mostly controlled by Club Penguin staff, not automated.

• Club Penguin Said they ban the accounts on purpose because they don’t want penguins to get on them so like i said before they can get banned but not from people. ^-^

21. you can be friend of herbert but he hates the penguins rigth im confused

• Herbert is a mascot u can be his friend that’s why u can but he is a bad mascot though so its is a little confusing.

22. I meet Herbert at Opertion:Blackout,at Star Wars Takeover and Operation:Puffle. 😀 🙂

• Someone Has Banned Herbert P. Bear Forever And I Don’t Think Hes Ever coming on ever again.
      People are saying he’s banned forever so maybe he is maybe he isn’t but I got news like that and it might never come on again! =(

• Herbert is a mascot. He cannot be banned.

• u know what herbet got banned i logged on to his acount and it said you are bannsd forever

• No you didn’t. You don’t know the username or the password of any of the penguins that are used to become Herbert. “Herbertpbear” “klutzy” is not Herbert’s account.

23. Make a Rookie,Rockhopper and PH also,Gary trackers

• We already have trackers for all those mascots.

24. i never donated maybe ill give all my money i have 1002569976 coins i started cp this year

• really!?

• wow that’s impressive :3

• That’s impossible, the limit is one million

• Even if he has that much hes on this website so he probably used money hacker

• No. Even the money hacker wont let you go over one million. Believe me, I’ve tried. lol.

• Its possible to go over a million. The only way is to use Puffle Digging (but if you try and gain coins any other way it will reset to 1mil) although 10 million like this guy said is very likely an over exaggeration.