Club Penguin Herbert P. Bear Tracker

Herbert P Bear is a polar bear mascot on Club Penguin who is the main antagonist in the game, and known for causing trouble around the island. We’ve developed a Herbert Tracker that searches for him in the game and lets you know when and where you can find him.

Herbert P Bear is not currently visiting Club Penguin and therefore cannot be met in the game at this time.

Be sure to return to this page the next time Herbert P Bear is visiting Club Penguin Island to find him in the game quickly and easily.

Herbert P Bear Tracker

Room: The Dock

Server: Zero Grau

Language: Portuguese

Last Seen: 91 days ago

Join our Club Penguin Tracker Chat to get automatic live updates of Herbert P Bear's locations in the game!

Want to be notified whenever Herbert P Bear is found?

Tips for finding Herbert in the game

Here are some tips that will be sure to help you find Herbert in the game.

1. When searching for Herbert, keep in mind that he is a large white polar bear and easy to spot.
  2. Herbert usually visits popular servers during popular times of the day, and quiet servers during quiet times of the day.
  3. Herbert usually spends 10-15 minutes on each server he logs into.
  4. Be sure to check other languages of Club Penguin, and not just English.
  5. When you meet Herbert, add him as a buddy. This way, you can keep track of when he’s online or not.
  6. Refresh this page often to get the latest location of Herbert.
  7. Join our Club Penguin Tracker Chat, where live updates of his in game location are posted by our tracking bot.
  8. Follow @PenguinLodge on Twitter to receive automatic tweets when our trackers have located Herbert in the game.

1,475 Comments

1. Mike did your penguin get banned Using this tracker? I think how can I get a membership code or contest? Anyway please add me: Bot Cp. That’s my penguin name is:Bot cp.

When you found. you found a penguin name P191400205 that’s me. But did you banned got this tracker? and how can I get free membership code or contest?

• You cannot be banned from using this tracker. My penguin was banned years ago for something else. We’re not currently running a free Club Penguin membership contest right now, but we might at some point in the future.

• Oh, I think when is your penguin got banned?

• My main penguins were banned at least three years ago.

• Why it got banned? So now did you still play Club Penguin?

• I was banned for cheating. I mainly go on for Penguin Lodge.

2. are u sure the tracker works

• Yup. Look at the comments if you don’t believe me.

3. Mike, you say your accounts are both banned, but did you make another one to find these mascots in?
    P.S. Where could I buy a Club Penguin Membership?

• By the way when will you put new cheats?

4. Hey mike you should update your cheats because they are all from the fall fair

5. Hey mike I wanted to say
    that the tracker says Herberts at French on server jour de nigh on snow forts well it says it found him 33min ago!!!!

• That is normal behavior. It means the tracker found him 33 minutes ago on that French server.

6. Mike can you make Sensei tracker and PH tracker? Please can you make it?

7. can you tell me what other site i could use mike

• This is the only website with real and working Club Penguin trackers. Everything else is fake.

8. hey mike one help please just find herbert now please

• I don’t look for Herbert. He is tracked automatically by bots. Wait for the tracker to find him, then go on the server it says he’s on.

9. THANK YOU MIKE I FiNNLAY FOUND HERBERT OTHER TRACKERS ARE FAKE BUT THIS ONE IS GREAT THANK YOU!!!!!

10. Hi Mike,
    Can u please update the tracker?I can’t wait to meet Herbert!Hehe..I’m obsessed with CP XD

• I don’t update the tracker. It updates when it finds Herbert.

11. thx mike thank u very very much

12. THANK YOU MIKE I FANNLAY FOUND HERBERT OTHER TRACKERS ARE FAKE BUT THIS ONE IS GREAT THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. How long does Herbert stay in a server? Also, do you think he’ll visit any other servers tonight. (Saturday 24, 2012)

• He’ll usually be on a server anywhere from five minutes to thirty minutes. He should go on every night during Operation Blackout.

• I read somewhere that he gets off at 9pm club Penguin time, and he first gets on at 3am club Penguin time.

• no ive seen him on at 1:30am club penguin time on a sever about a week ago.

14. I’m on this tracker and another one too. This one says he’s on blizzard, the other one says he’s on zipline.

• He was on Blizzard just then. I can’t speak for other trackers, though I can say that they are not very reliable because they are not real trackers like this one. It is possible for Herbert to be on multiple servers at once though.

• Ok. Thanks for replying. A little bit after I put that, I actually did find Herbert with the tracked chat.

15. I know you work hard but sometimes the tracker isn’t that accurate.It should be a bit more accurate. It says there RIGHT NOW! but I’m there right now. If you know what I mean. This isn’t criticism, it’s constructive criticism.

• This is the most accurate tracker there is. If it says “right now” and the mascot is not there, then that means the mascot just logged off and the tracker will update very shortly after that, if not immediately.

16. can you please tell me where Herbert is please

17. Why cant you make a tracker before the mascot comes on the island? is not why?
    but anyway you trackers are very accurate and the best I have seen

• Why would I put up a tracker for a mascot that isn’t there and therefore cannot be tracked?

• Well,
        For people to not keep on asking for different mascot trackers over and over again.

• I suppose. If I ever have enough time to do them all in bulk I will, but until then I’ll just put them up as the mascots arrive.

• Ok,

18. hey Mike,
    are you going to make a gary tracker?

• If Gary ever comes on again I will put a tracker up for him.

19. why does it say yeti french will it ever change

• It changes whenever it finds Herbert.

20. how does your tracker know where he is are u on cp alll the time or what

• We have bots that search for him continuously and post his location when they find him.

21. I wish he would get on more.

22. Hello Mike this page is veri good and the trackers bery bery bery good!!!!

23. Hey Mike,
    I just met herbert on zero grau and the tracker didnt update it still is on a location from 6 hours ago! IS it frozen?

24. Mike do you like Paper Mario?

• Yup. :)

• who doesn’t?

25. mike it wont work the herbert tracker only says yeti french

• That’s the location our tracker last found him at.

• ya but right now it says it found him 7 hours and 37 miunuts ago :/

• So that means the tracker last found him seven hours ago. Club Penguin takes measures to prevent our tracker from working which we have to counter. You can blame Club Penguin for any delays related to tracking Herbert.

• How long does it take for it to track if he is online

• If Herbert is online, the tracker will find him within a couple minutes.

• What do you mean by trackers?

• Our tracker is made up of bots that go around Club Penguin searching for Herbert.

• I hate it how some people make the room full that he is in :(

• i saw herbert. thanks to your tracker! can u meet me at cp.