Club Penguin Item Adder

Everyone loves dressing up their penguin in the game Club Penguin, but many players are missing the items they need to complete their outfit. Luckily we developed a Club Penguin Item Adder, which lets players choose from thousands of items to add to their account. Our Item Adder includes old, new, and rare items found in the game for both non-members and members!

Make sure you’re not logged into the game while the Item Adder runs.

10,461 Comments

1. Can you put the Star Wars lightsaver in for non members?

• The light sabers are member items, so no.

• Will you be able to add light sabers on The Item Adder? I’m a member on Club Penguin.

• Member items will be added eventually, although getting the Light Sabers is not difficult, so you could just do it normally.

2. AWESOME!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! IM SO RARE NOW!!

3. Can you add in this Item Adder Green Spider Costume,Crad Costume,EPF Suite,Swirly Glasses and Blue Mail Bag?Please!!!!Thanks

• The Item Adder only has unpatched items. If an item is not there it’s because it’s patched (or a member item–we’re adding unpatched member items soon).

4. I love this ITEM ADDER I love it sooo much thanks and I didn’t get banned thankyou !

5. 5 stars up most have like 1-16 items this one has a billion wow thankyou now I get stuff from last parties thank you mike for the item adder

6. can u add shadow ninjas costume in this item adder ? :DDD

7. it says fence pin error 4400

• I just tried it and it worked for me. Also an error with that ID doesn’t exist. I suggest trying it again.

• oh nvm i just realized that i have that item sry for the concern

8. Hey Mike will you add rarer stuff like the Blue Boa Or the Pink boa,maybe the Tiara please reply and btw this is better than anyone else’s item adder!! Keep up the good work!

• Only unpatched items will be added to the Item Adder. Also I’m glad you like it.

9. I hope you add some of the treasure book items because I really want Water Lily Dress and The Summer Breeze :)

10. dear mike,

Can you please put member items on now because i really want them!!!!!
    and it would be great to have them thanks a lot and cya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You glitched my penguin out! My name is not there!? Where is it? Lol

• Cool glitch, although I’m not sure what caused it. I do not think it was the Item Adder. It could be the items you are wearing or your location.

12. I used it on my new test account Testing Tye and it works a treat! Thanks mike!

13. Mike this item adder is amazing I used it on my main penguin and no ban so far!! keep up the good work and just 1 question can you get items like red lei blue lei and 3D Glasses and all rare items thx.

14. Hey mike is there will be for member’s item too? Like rare

• We’ll add member items soon.

• when soon?
        maybe tomorrow?! please tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• im desperate

15. Wow… Great job Mike. I took the risk of using my main and it works perfectly!

• To understand the risk, i made my penguin in 2006

• Great job!

16. Mike You Are AWESOME

Thank you I usd it on my spare account and it worked s its now on my main and im still not banned thx again

• mike one question how do I remove items I added ? and thxs I didn’t get banned yet

• No possible way to remove them.

• You cannot remove items from your penguin. If you want to remove an item from the queue on the Item Adder, click on its image.

• ya that’s what I meant

17. Dear Mike,

Why doesn’t it have the old cp items like black hoodie or pink hoodie?
    I really want those items but please add them please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• It only has non-member items right now, and those items are probably patched.

• But can you please put it on or not?
        if you can put it on as soon as possible
        thanks alot

• If an item is patched then it cannot be obtained.

• okay then well thanks for making the item adder it is AWESOME! okay cya

18. Hey guys I found another glitch! get 1 of the swords you use to battle (NOT THE GREEN SWORD) Blue or red sword only will work ok get the red or blue sword in your hand do the move when you want to battle (To do that move press “D” When holding the sword) once you done the move Press anywhere on the floor your sword will turn green for a split second even though you got a red or blue sword!

• Are you talking about lightsabers

• I can’t beleve he called light sabers “swords”. Wow, Coolman_OK. We all know they are called light sabers. (And yes, he was talking about light sabers, cooldude123.)

19. Guys I found a glitch! get the MP3K player on (You can get it from Item adder) Put the MP3K Player on. you will be old blue! but then wave (wave “W”) Then you will be waving loads of times until you want to stop! (I only tried this on the white MP3K Player Not black or anything so Im sure it works on the white one)

20. I don’t want to try it right now because I REALLY don’t want my penguin to get banned (I’ve had it for almost five years and I have a lot of rare items) but after it’s actually finished I will

• Make a test account

21. Mike will there be old idems like the 3d glasses and red boui

22. Mike one more question. The Penguin Lodge Club Penguin Item Adder can add any un-blocked Club Penguin items to your account. Simply enter your account information into the form below, as well ID of the Club Penguin item you want and click Get Item. If the item you requested is not blocked, it will be added to your penguin within seconds. Are you actually going to make it where we can pick the item ID and test if its blocked? You should cause that would be cool

• That was how it was originally going to be, however there’s a lot of risk involved in doing that because some items can ban. With a predefined list of items the chances of getting banned are less likely. I will update the page to change that.

23. Ok, so I have tried every item and all of them work except for the ones that haven’t been released which makes and error thing pop up. Do you know if there will be more nonmember items coming like from the treasurebook?

• When it’s fully released, it will update with all working non-member items.

• Cool I hope the see black sunglasses and the tuft

24. Another glitch found, when you wear the mp3k you add it turns your penguin into the old blue.

• Yup. This is a fun Club Penguin glitch. It used to happen with the Nautical Necklace as well.

25. Mike this is amazing! can’t wait for the member items to come to. The fast flames racecar said it added but I did not see it and could not find anything about it online so this item will need to be fixed. Thanks again mike

• Thanks for letting me know about that item. Since it’s still in beta stages there might be some incorrect items, which is why I only recommend using it on spare penguins for now.