Club Penguin Item Adder

Everyone loves dressing up their penguin in the game Club Penguin, but many players are missing the items they need to complete their outfit. Luckily we developed a Club Penguin Item Adder, which lets players choose from thousands of items to add to their account. Our Item Adder includes old, new, and rare items found in the game for both non-members and members!

Make sure you’re not logged into the game while the Item Adder runs.

10,346 Comments

1. if i add item will it say this item has been added to your inventory?

• it says you must select one item from the list above…
        but i did

2. Does this gets you ban?please reply mike.:-)

• Read the risks.

3. Dude i am amazed how you make these programs. You must of put A LOT of work into them and How do you know if you dont get banned because i’ve heard that you’re accounts banned forever for glitching and cheating. Anyway Thanks a bunch for making this item adder 😀 Your awesome Mike

• Certain cheats result in bans, others don’t if you’re safe about them. The Item Adder is mostly safe for now because we have some anti-banning features in it.

• How do Club Penguin catch you cheating do they have things to watch us or something like that Again thanks for making the item adder you rock!

• Is MP3K protected with anti ban?
          Please reply mike, I would LOVE to know this.

4. mike is the alien costume from the hollywood party unpatched because i really want it

• If it were unpatched it’d be on here, unless it’s an unpatched member item. Those will be added soon.

• That costume is a member item.

5. When will the member items come out and do you need to be a member to put them on?

• Member items are obviously for members only.

6. Guess what mike??
    You made my friends dreams come true!!
    She tryed this and she literally exploded ith happyness thanx dude

• Awesome!

7. Mike, I comment your website, even you didn’t reply me. I understand that these people is comment here too much and make you confused or can’t have a choice… i understand that. Anyway I wanna ask you something, when the member items adder will release on this website??

• There is no set release date. They will come eventually.

8. Hey Mike Can You Add Me In CP If you still play It My Username Ipodman2002

9. Are You Mike92 From Club Penguin Robbery? Please Reply!! Im a Big Fan!!!

• He is

• Yup.

10. I Cant Wait For Membership Items!

• ikr

11. thnx thnx thnx thnx thnx thnx thnx mike sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Hey than sooo much for that it is so cool now i have met cadence!!Thanx again stay awsome bro.

13. hey mike would u make a stamp adder? Ill be happy if u made one

• Eventually.

14. Hi Mike, will you ever consider making a membership generator?

• Yeah, are you gonna make a member generator?

• I’ve answered this question many times before. It’s not likely.

15. are you going to add beta hat and red and blue lei

• No, they are patched.

16. Mike, The item adder doesnt work for me if I use it on computer. But if I use iPad, it works. Please respond! I need help.

• What Internet browser are you using?

• Internet Explorer

• Try a different browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

• Thanks Mike.

• Can you pls fix the mp3k plyaer?

• its glitching for me

• Yeah, it makes me turn blue and glitchy

• For me too

• If you’re referring to the Old Blue glitch, then no I cannot fix it.

• Other way round for me. Doesn’t work on Ipad 1. But works on computer and my Ipad mini.
      Ps I’m using it now!

17. Hey Mike,Will You Let Us Know When You Add More Items To The Item Adder?

18. Hi mike I know your busy doing the stuff and people are asking loads of questions so I will just make it short will the member item adder work on non members or only on members? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

• Members only.

• Okay. Thanks for replying. :)

19. Mike i am afraid of something, that when i wanna add member items, there are no other account to check if it gets banned :S.. because of course you only have one member account.

20. Hey Mike, I wanted to ask you what languages you use to make this programs.I mean you should know some languages what all you should know to make this please reply me.I’m also planning to learn this and thanks so much for the adder

• These programs are written in PHP.

21. this is a life time man i didnt even get banned or anythink i can now get all the things i want thanks man

22. Hey Mike, when will you add items to the item adder?

23. i really want to do this but i dont wanna get banned i already tried it with another pengy but i dont want my main penguin to get banned i only wanna add two items idk if i should or not ps sorry for spam

24. Hey Mike… I wanna ask you something, when the member items will release on this website??
    Please reply me, please. Thank you so much!

25. MIKE THNX SO MUCH!!! BECAUSE OF U IM SUPER RARE! THNX SO MUCH!!!!!!

• Ikr i am too if u wanna take a look at my penguin im AlexT247