Club Penguin Kermit Tracker

Kermit the Frog is a Muppet who has appeared on Club Penguin in celebration of the Muppets World Tour Party. We’ve developed a Kermit Tracker that searches for him in the game and lets you know when and where you can find him.

Kermit is not currently visiting Club Penguin and therefore cannot be met in the game at this time.

Be sure to return to this page the next time Kermit is visiting Club Penguin Island to find him in the game quickly and easily.

Kermit Tracker

Room: Gift Shop

Server: Pingüinera

Language: Spanish

Last Seen: 1030 days ago

Join our Club Penguin Tracker Chat to get automatic live updates of Kermit's locations in the game!

Want to be notified whenever Kermit is found?

Tips for finding Kermit in the game

Here are some tips that will be sure to help you find Kermit in the game.

1. When searching for Kermit, keep in mind that he is a tall and slim green frog.
  2. Kermit usually visits popular servers during popular times of the day, and quiet servers during quiet times of the day.
  3. Kermit usually spends 10-15 minutes on each server he logs into.
  4. Be sure to check other languages of Club Penguin, and not just English.
  5. When you meet Kermit, add him as a buddy. This way, you can keep track of when he’s online or not.
  6. Refresh this page often to get the latest location of Kermit.
  7. Join our Club Penguin Tracker Chat, where live updates of his in game location are posted by our tracking bot.
  8. Follow @PenguinLodge on Twitter to receive automatic tweets when our trackers have located Kermit in the game.

413 Comments

1. Does anyone no when Kermit comes

• Kermit is now offline. The party ends today.

• The party ended along time ago

2. it wasn’t with jimdo even. lol.

3. Can someone tell me how to work for penguin lodge. i saw this guy on twitter say “Best site i ever worked at” i want to work here :(

• It works. It is the best. He hasn’t been on for 5 days though. Almost ever since the Muppet show.

4. yes. he may never return. he propably won’t :(

5. to tell you i didi the same with LL MASCOTS

• Hey paperback3 is kermit a speical charcter like rocky and cee and brady and mckenzie

6. thats not fair!!!! I WILL BE AT SCHOOL!

• ikr

• me too!!

• i was on spring break and met him
        #fools

7. Guys, Kermit is no longer connected to Club Penguin but the nothing else was connected before the show, now that is not busy participating in the show, if you find you are lucky, because officially, no longer connects more

8. paper stop adveryising ur website it isnt even that good

• Mike even more, think before you say something.

• He put so much work into it! it took along time to make the trackers, then he made the website (More hard work).

9. Mike why is kermit not found it has been like one day ago

10. Hey Spiderjet nice name I like the first part of it the best. :P. Also, good eyes SPIDERJET!

• thanks. Actually it is my real name in club penguin.if you tell yours we could be buddies in club penguin. I got spiderjet when I mixed some alien names of the show called Ben 10.

• Actually it is my real name in club penguin.if you tell yours we could be buddies in club penguin. I got spiderjet when I mixed some alien names of the show called Ben 10.

• Cool My Name Is Spiderghost1 And Yeah We Could Be Buddies :)

• I will definitely sent you my friend request.

• Mine’s Daisies 8415. Don’t add me, though. To be honest, I have like 9 friends. I don’t add strangers.

• Hey don’t try to act to smart. I am not a stranger. I think you are a stranger! Wildcat

11. Paperback3 you aren’t the best tracker owner are you? 😛 What I would do if I was you is just ban them on Club Penguin and also set up some chat rules. For Example: No threatening others. No asking for ownership. No swearing. If your chat is like Mike’s and a tracker chat then say something like find the mascot once a week and when its bigger maybe twice. This will be a easy warning for anyone that comes to you and they know that if they do not follow these rules they will be banned and reported immediately. 😀

• Good tips for Paperback3 SpiderghostI

• Thanks Spiderjet and sure I will join your chat. :D.

• thanks! your a great adviser! 😀

• Paperback also don’t be worried if you see people swearing and it doesn’t appear coz they have proberly either typed it instead of hi for example: hey or maybe like hí. This can happen alot just to warn you and instead of saying hi they will swear. :P.

• When I say doesn’t appear I mean doesnt appear to be kicked/banned.

12. the tracker is working perfectly I saw Kermit three times! P.S make a membership adder for free and PPS please make a furniture adder

• i no right i want that!

13. Guys, stop fighting forgot sake. The Trackbot of #penguinlodge Chat could tell you the location. You guys act like you’re kindergarden children.

14. Do you have a tracker and do you know where he is right now?

15. Yes

16. Of course it doesn’t if he was on it would say When: Right now!

• Yes. Kermit tracker is no working properly. But I saw him yesterday it was mistake.

• I mean, I did not know Kermit was online. I saw Kermit without using the tracker.

17. kermit is not going to come

• are u a fan of mine? because u use mi name alot.

• Do you work here or something? Because you act like Mike is you’re dad and why do you give so much comments?!
        Can’t you just shut up?

• Paperback Ik its nasty but @CPMM has a point you know, it was just said in the wrong context. :)

• ok i just am sick of that guy copying my name.

• paperback3 he is not your fan or something he just used that username

• thats mean but a little right

18. I found him 3 times

19. I was FINALLY able to add Kermit! Club Penguin said they fixed the problem! He was awesome!!!!!!!! Though I didn’t understand any of that Spanish he used…

• ya i know i had to go on spanish to meet him but i got him s a buddy

• HE IS MY BUDDY TOO :) WHY DO YOU THINK THERE WAS A PROBLEM? RELEASE BUG? :)

• He is my buddy I saw him without using any tracker. It was pure luck.

• me too but when I added him he wouldn’t accept :(

• he is my buddy to i met him twice or thrise

20. Mike :( :( Help! Someone stole my chat!

• No one can stole chat! 😕

21. Hello Mike my name is anakin sky20, i love your website

Thanks and add meh, Anakin Sky20

22. Well, i tried to but i couldn’t find them on CP

• Well he should get banned by CP I got banned by CP

23. Hey mike, how do you create a chat to put on penguin lodge?

24. Kermits at the cove! Server Blizzard!

25. yes go on now to get the name!

• i got it