Club Penguin Merry Walrus Tracker

The Merry Walrus is a jolly walrus mascot who sometimes visits Club Penguin during the Holiday Party. We’ve developed a Merry Walrus Tracker that searches for him in the game and lets you know when and where you can find him.

Merry Walrus is not currently visiting Club Penguin and therefore cannot be met in the game at this time.

Be sure to return to this page the next time Merry Walrus is visiting Club Penguin Island to find him in the game quickly and easily.

Merry Walrus Tracker

Room: Town Center

Server: Friaca

Language: Portuguese

Last Seen: 1083 days ago

Join our Club Penguin Tracker Chat to get automatic live updates of Merry Walrus's locations in the game!

Want to be notified whenever Merry Walrus is found?

Tips for finding Merry Walrus in the game

Here are some tips that will be sure to help you find Merry Walrus in the game.

1. When searching for Merry Walrus, keep in mind that he is a large walrus who wears a blue coat.
  2. Merry Walrus usually visits popular servers during popular times of the day, and quiet servers during quiet times of the day.
  3. Merry Walrus usually spends 10-15 minutes on each server he logs into.
  4. Be sure to check other languages of Club Penguin, and not just English.
  5. When you meet Merry Walrus, add him as a buddy. This way, you can keep track of when he’s online or not.
  6. Refresh this page often to get the latest location of Merry Walrus.
  7. Join our Club Penguin Tracker Chat, where live updates of his in game location are posted by our tracking bot.
  8. Follow @PenguinLodge on Twitter to receive automatic tweets when our trackers have located Merry Walrus in the game.

141 Comments

1. Merry Walrus, and Merry Christmas everyone!

2. I was there!

3. mike why does trackbot go offline? If it’s offline will it still show the walrus guy’s location?

• The tracker can still run even if TrackBot is not in the chat.

4. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Thank you so much for the Merry Walrus tracker…
    It helped me find him.

6. that’s rude its Mikes website he can do whatever he wants on here

• sorry that’s macguires4852

7. Attention, Mike’s bots are horrible a slow right now, recommend that you do not look here or you’re wasting your time.

• They are running at the same rate they always have. There is nothing slow about them.

• i cant believe you thank mike this way for the hard work he makes for us bringing us this trackers

• Then can you explain why it always says 8 hours ago. Can you explain why whenever Merry Walrus is online during a meet-up, this tracker doesn’t update. There was a meet-up today at 12:30 pm PST and the tracker never updated. This tracker was amazing, I met Aunt Arctic almost every 5 minutes during the Hollywood Party, and this tracker seems to not catch up. If you answer these questions reasonably, I will give you my respect.

• hes trying as hard as he can but I will agree the tracker was amazing but I know mikes tracer is still cool if u don’t like it just go on another tracker site!! but mike, ill never complaplane

• The tracker is never guaranteed to find him every time he logs on. If the tracker does not update, it’s because our tracking bots did not encounter him. This can happen even during meetups. Merry Walrus does not seem to go on Club Penguin as much as other mascots, which is one reason our bots do not find him very often, however this might change as the party continues.

Nothing about the tracker is different than in the past. What you’re seeing is the same tracker we’ve been running for years, just running on a different mascot.

• Ohhh ok, you earned my respect. I hope your bots will encounter them faster. 😛

• :/ umm he talked about the reason he logs on the don’t find him everytime

8. I MET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

• Same! 😀

• Me too thanks Mike

• I met him 1 hour 35 mins ago

• I cheacked

9. Thrers SOOOO many trees server Iceland place town

10. YESSSSSSSSS I MEET HIM

11. why does it say that the mascots are offline when there online

12. whenever he is on in meertup times ur tracker never finds why?

• mike i just met him on abopapa russian server

13. Merry Walrus has not come since 1 day 9 hours.

• 1 day and 10 hours now

• he has just been on avalancha spainish and blizzard

• Does ??????? still come around now i havent met him yet i dont like adding them by javascript because i want to meet them on cp

• No his name is Sasquatch btw not ????????

14. go to Mittens!

15. haven’t met him yet :/

• does he walk around ?

16. GUYS GO ON THE SERVER CHINOOK AND GO TO THE SNOWFORTS NOW HES THERE

• im on chinook im at the beach

• hes on sled

17. Whenever it’s time for Merry Walrus to show up and he’s in another room, people complain thinking that he’s late when it’s EXTREMELY obvious that he could be in another room. People really need to learn how to think.

18. still not on today 😛

19. he is at rainbow plaza English

20. it logged me off the server rainbow when i was about to meet merry walrus but i met him 2

21. we wish we a mery walrus!!!!!!!! merry cristmas mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. i meet merry walrus twice but with my others penguins he left in the server wool socks a 12 minutes ago at the university the toy factory in the mine

• Me too he is my best friend as a mascott he is the best I think I saw you?

From Gary jr

• You can’t best friend mascots. You can only do it to regular penguins

• Or did that change because before you couldn’t best friend mascots? Did it change?

23. Hes on wool sock 2 time meeting him YAY

24. I can’t believe he’s now a mascot! 😀 yippee!!!

25. the server is full on crystal hes online right now 🙁

• Yeah, I was on Crystal ready to enter the Cove while he was there, but no one left!!! Note to everyone, if you are in the same room as Merry Walrus, and you have friended him and gotten his background, PLEASE LEAVE SO OTHERS CAN AS WELL. It’s just super unfair ;c

Also, the tracker said he was at the Iceberg, as it actually says now, but that is incorrect as I was there the whole time and he wasn’t there…

• Aaaaaaaaah I can’t wait he comes on the server im on.

From Gary jr

• Sos merry walrus is so slow right now

From Gary jr