Club Penguin Money Maker

Coins are an important part of Club Penguin, but it can take a lot of time to play enough games to earn the amount of coins you want. To get around this, we developed a Club Penguin Coin Adder which can automatically add thousands of coins to your account without the need to play any games! Our Club Penguin Money Maker works by playing games for you; so you can sit back, relax, and watch the coins come in.

Penguin Holding Coin

Make sure you’re not logged into the game while the Money Maker runs.

Penguin Holding Coin

What have you bought in the game after using our Club Penguin Coin Adder? Let us know by leaving a comment below!

7,596 Comments

1. hi

• Ha/Ck 100%
      loading data files;clubpenguinrewritten/user/3486/coins
      Gaining coins;clubpenguinerewritten/amount/coins/redeem
      Spending coins;clubpenguinrewritten/verification/success
      Ending hack;clubpenguinrwritten/endproccess/enjoy
      I hope you enjoy all of your coins!

2. lol cdr6c viyv dogedlonge via suleima doteyna borley tutenca luchoga gama dagusto

• loading data files;clubpenguinrewritten/user/3473/coins
      Gaining coins;clubpenguinerewritten/amount/coins/redeem
      Spending coins;clubpenguinrewritten/verification/success
      Ending hack;clubpenguinrwritten/endproccess/enjoy
      I hope you enjoy all of your coins!

• how am i supposed to do this??

3. It did not work

• yeah it isn’t working for me either idk y tho :/

• real people???

• real people dood

4. This not anymore in club penguin money maker and more please fix it please

• evaldo $10

• its probrobly because its the rewritten one now they need to code it for the new one

5. au u espanuol des capa su haaaaaa

6. Hello tamago2474 here i got 999999999999 JK iam not tamago2474 i am fan tho

7. Lixo lixo lixo lixoooooooo a porcaria não funciona nem mesmo no R$100!!!!!!!

8. you can hack a cpps

9. do they just hack your acc???

• no this worked for me in cp

• oh cool

• wow

• That’s impossible, since this is made for the original CP and hasn’t been modified.

• you hacked

• yep
      i can hack nasa;)~

• No you can’t lol

10. HACKERS 🙁

HAHIHDQW
    HELP

• Yeah, they hacked me too

• Bruh same

• no they dont hack you

• i hacked it so well i became a mod of the game i was one of the best players back then with millions of coins and mod menus

• Ik, Nobody should do this

• rip my acc

• If you’re using CP Rewritten or Club Penguin Island it isn’t going to work. This was made for the original desktop CP. This site has been abandoned for a while now and nothing is going to be remade for CP Rewritten or CPI.

11. this didn’t work for club penguin rewritten:/

• It’s not meant to. This is for the original CP, which has closed, so it won’t work.

12. WE NEED IT FOR CPR NOW!

• then how come some users are saying they got coins?

• They are either trolling/lying or you’re reading comments from before desktop CP closed. This is made for the original CP, if it was remade for CPR or CPI then there would have been a blog post. That hasn’t happened, so it’s impossible that this has been remade.

13. PLEASE MAKE THIS FOR CLUB PENGUIN REWRITTEN!!!!!

• Not gonna happen, this site has been abandoned for a year now. I’m sure it’s only a small modification that involves changing the part that tells the bot what address to go to’s URL from the original CP site to CPR URL but I can guarantee you that there would have been a blog post about it. I’m sure if someone wanted to it would be possible to get hold of the code of the program and make their own CPR version, but to my knowledge that hasn’t happened.

14. Thanks for the free coins this really worked.

• Hi

15. WOW WORKS 101% LOGIT HACK NO BAN TRUST ME IM FROM INDIA

• cool. but does it really work even in cp reborn?

16. Does this really work???

17. Club. Penguin. REWRITTEN. I’ve been trying to play games to earn money for hours and I only earned a few hundred. I don’t see how everyone else makes money on there so easily!

• Ahh it’s all good baby, come to my igloo and I’ll give you a good time piff ting 😉