Club Penguin Penguin Band Tracker

The Penguin Band is a band made up of four Club Penguin mascots: Franky, G Billy, Petey K, and Stompin’ Bob. The band occasionally visits Club Penguin Island in order to perform during parties. We’ve developed a Penguin Band Tracker that searches for the band members in the game and lets you know when and where you can find them.

The Penguin Band is not currently visiting Club Penguin and therefore cannot be met in the game at this time.

Be sure to return to this page the next time The Penguin Band is visiting Club Penguin Island to find them in the game quickly and easily.

The Penguin Band Tracker

Room: Music Cruise Ship

Server: Frozen

Language: N/A

Last Seen: 940 days ago

Join our Club Penguin Tracker Chat to get automatic live updates of The Penguin Band's locations in the game!

Want to be notified whenever The Penguin Band is found?

Tips for finding the Penguin Band in the game

Here are some tips that will be sure to help you find The Penguin Band in the game.

1. When searching for The Penguin Band, keep in mind that there are multiple members who often travel together.
  2. The Penguin Band usually visits popular servers during popular times of the day, and quiet servers during quiet times of the day.
  3. The Penguin Band usually spends 10-15 minutes on each server he logs into.
  4. Be sure to check other languages of Club Penguin, and not just English.
  5. When you meet The Penguin Band, add the members as buddies. This way, you can keep track of when they’re online or not.
  6. Refresh this page often to get the latest location of The Penguin Band.
  7. Join our Club Penguin Tracker Chat, where live updates of his in game location are posted by our tracking bot.
  8. Follow @PenguinLodge on Twitter to receive automatic tweets when our trackers have located The Penguin Band in the game.

678 Comments

1. Hey Mike. Just wondering; are you gonna make a tracker for the new Big Foot/Sasquatch mascot?

2. I think ELSA, Anna and the other characters are gonna show up in CP

• I do too

3. Hey Mike, will you be making trackers for Elsa and Ana for the Frozen Party? Please respond.

• We create trackers for all Club Penguin mascots.

• Will they even be appearing as mascots?

• That’s what I’m wondering.

• I think they will be

4. I was playing club penguin I went on the most popular server tp and the penguin band was there g billy was resting

• but they stop visting on 30 july how did u meet them huh?

5. Here is how I met Penguin Band and Cadence…
    Me and my brother were playing hide and seek on Club Penguin, and I was the hider.
    I had an idea of hiding in the Cruise Ship Lobby, and I saw lots of penguins at the dock trying to get in the Cruise Ship. I entered and I saw Franky and Stompin Bob going to the buffet! And at the buffet G Billy and Petey K were hanging out! I told my brother and we were so happy! After a few hours later i was playing club penguin again (my brother has 5 years so hes sleeping at lunch) and I went to the Night Club to play Dance Contest and saw DJ Cadence! I logged into my bros account to grab her friendship… That was the โ€Best Day Everโ€ž

• u r very lucky

6. Hey guys! funny story:

I was hanging out with a friend at the Main Stage, on Chinook. We were watching a show, when all of the sudden a bunch of penguins started shouting Franky! So i looked and they were all there!

this was one week ago.

7. Mike you know they are on Chinook like NOW!

• Cadence is in the Boat
      The Penguin Band were at the Dock, but I can’t locate where they are.

8. 21 seconds ago?!

• yes i met them i’m sorry for u rose

9. To Macguire4852

Believe me or not I found all mascots even CeCe,Rocky,McKenzie and Brady, without even wanting.

10. Mike, I met The Penguin Band and i checked the tracker while i was meeting them, and it said they were logged in 6 hours ago. Can you please fix the tracker?? It would be helpful! (QUESTION FOR MIKE)

• I know I ain’t Mike, the tracker can’t find them EVERY time but like a 70% the tracker WILL.

• i miss them 2 min ago ;(

• I am so sorry to hear that, keep checking this site and you will meet them for sure! :D.

• actually when u see a meetup time and see the tracker it says like some 6 hour blah blah meetup time ones doesn’t show in the tracker

• today is the last day ๐Ÿ™

11. I met the penguin band and cadence and became good friends with stompin bob and I only need to meet sensei and Herbert thanks mike this tracker is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Before this tracker even became popular, I met 9/12 CP mascots the old-fashioned way, in which I had to find them myself.

• ok but you don’t have be a butt about it!

• I didn’t find 9/12, but I managed to find Rookie, Gary, Aunt Arctic, PH, Rockhopper, and, out of pure luck, Cadence.

12. guys u know day before yesterday i met cadence and penguin band on server fog franky g billy cadence and petey k came stompin bob was missing i asked franky and he told me that he will come after two mins i couldn’t believe that franky answered me

• and all of u know that mascots are controled by cp so it’s rare for an mascot to answer you

• True that Arwin, during the Fashion Show party of 2012, I was looking for Cadence in the late evening because my buddy list said she was online. BTW, the friends list was working for the [Mascot Name] is online! So yeah, it said she was online, so I looked for her. I went on a safe chat server which was two bars (Bubblegum I think). And she was in the Gift Shop (which is now the clothes shop)! Sadly, she was the only penguin dancing around with the rest doing nothing. I decided to join here and have some fun with her alone! I call it a private meeting, because that was really rare. And after that, I met her more times on different servers! The End! If you think what I’m saying is false, it’s alright because you don’t know whether I met them or not. Only I know. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Same thing happened at the Teen Beach Party with Brady and Mckenzie to me!

13. Well I was banned for Attempted Game Manipulation

14. Mascots always say that.

15. NU I WAS BANNED FROM CP 3 MINUTES BEFORE THE PENGUIN BAND CAME ON! I WAS BANNED FOR HAVING THE 1ST ANNIVERSARY HAT!

• REALLY

• You deserve to be banned. Every bad thing comes with a consequence.

• IM NOT JOKING IM SOOOO MAD

• and why do you think i should be deserved to be banned I didn’t use this item cheater nub

• Then wh did they ban you. Don’t call me that bad word.

• noob is a bad word?

• The word above your comment Arwin, is a label put on players who are new. I actually haven’t used that word in a lot of months or probably even years!

16. me 2222

• ok

17. dang I missed them

• I came in right when they left XD

• hey wanna come now on cp on server northern lights

18. They’re on right now on server Jack frost!
    I just met them lol

• same but I didn’t get to add franky but he moved out of the crowd and went offline

• me 2

19. were they on today?

• no they will come now server jack frost room the dock when 8 30 am pst

20. whos pb

• pb is penguin band

• wELL DUH XD

• pb’s other full form is peanut butter

• LOL

• the green one is the real dawsonkade

• lolz

21. pb is coming now 8 30 am pst server jack frost room the dock come before it’s full

• ok ill come

• good

• now

• i can come i have like 27 min ago

• ok

22. hey guys friend me on CP the names dawsonkade!!!

23. Mike ur tracker was going down hill lately and i k the reason its becuase the track bot takes time to track the mascots becuase there r too many mascots

24. YES I had a baseball all star game and I left my pc on cp and I met them ALL!!! TY FOR MEEYING TIMES MIKE

25. and for this music jam party there were not much rooms! in the island just the town and the dock for entrence for the music cruise but i loved the ship!