Club Penguin Sasquatch Tracker

Sasquatch is a mascot in Club Penguin who is known for hanging around in the Forest and eating whatever he can. We’ve developed a Sasquatch Tracker that searches for him in the game and lets you know when and where you can find him.

Sasquatch is currently roaming Club Penguin in celebration of the ongoing party!

The tracker below will update throughout the day whenever we pinpoint Sasquatch's location in the game.

Sasquatch Tracker

Room: Dojo Exterior

Server: Blizzard

Language: English

Last Seen: 572 days ago

Join our Club Penguin Tracker Chat to get automatic live updates of Sasquatch's locations in the game!

Want to be notified whenever Sasquatch is found?

Tips for finding Sasquatch in the game

Here are some tips that will be sure to help you find Sasquatch in the game.

1. When searching for Sasquatch, keep in mind that he a large brown creature that hangs around in the Forest.
  2. Sasquatch usually visits popular servers during popular times of the day, and quiet servers during quiet times of the day.
  3. Sasquatch usually spends 10-15 minutes on each server he logs into.
  4. Be sure to check other languages of Club Penguin, and not just English.
  5. When you meet Sasquatch, add him as a buddy. This way, you can keep track of when he’s online or not.
  6. Refresh this page often to get the latest location of Sasquatch.
  7. Join our Club Penguin Tracker Chat, where live updates of his in game location are posted by our tracking bot.
  8. Follow @PenguinLodge on Twitter to receive automatic tweets when our trackers have located Sasquatch in the game.

383 Comments

Monday, April 25

3:00pm on the server Sherbet
    Tuesday, April 26

3:00pm on the server Cozy
    Wednesday, April 27

3:00pm on the server Sled
    Remember! The times listed above are in Penguin Standard Time (PST). You can check the Clock Tower in the Snow Forts for the correct time.

2. Mike, the ruffle tracker is wrong i saw him a min ago in Blizzard i’m not sure about the tracker

3. Hey Mike,
    Can you please turn on the tracker!!! Also when will he be on???
    Hope this helps everyone!!
    -Waddle
    On!!! 😀

• I JUST MET HIM!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MIKE!!!! I THINK UR THE BEST!!!!! 😀

4. I saw sasquatch today at the puffle park

• good sasqatch

• good

5. i saw sasquatch today around like 6 hours ago he was at the forest

• server blizzard

6. hey, mike i was worndering if u could make “coin adder” faster because i can’t wait 9 miniets for 15,000 coins (srry for spelling)

• 9 minutes isn’t such a long wait and it gives you something to do while waiting for the coins to be added. If Mike could have made it faster, I’m sure he would’ve.

7. hey mike,um do u know any like “hacks” for club penguin.like to automaticliy (sorry I’m bad at spelling)get a mascot background

8. sasquatch is a big mascot ps Herbert rules

• i can’t wait a long time just to see the sasqautch

• I saw sasquatch sitting on the big large chair in the puffle wild area, but when i clicked on him, nothing happened. Then i looked on the tracker, and i didnt say that sasquatch was spotted where i saw him. i left puffle wild for a few mins then returned, and sasquatch wasnt there anymore. now im confused and sad. :l 🙁

• that isn’t it that always happens

• Sorry to burst your bubble but that is not the real Sasquatch, that is just an animation that happens every once in a while. Sorry 🙁

• herbert does not rule

• Herbert RULES! But its a matter of oppinion @rose murry ( sorry for spelling i’m only 11) =)

• yas herbert rules

9. reactivate the tracker! sasquatch is here in duffle wild at the server blizzard now!

10. weird I saw Sasquatch sitting on the chair in the puffle wild crap

11. Ok so I’ve gone on 3 different servers today and went to puffle wild and he was sitting in the log chair I clicked him and nothing happened idk… I saw him tho 😀 im happy about that

12. this tracker does not work for me i tried to find them and they were not there i am not meaning to be a mean person but for me it does not work.

13. guys actually he is nice now like he talks back to us he shares he likes bear hugs but in 2014 he was so shy know what i mean

• Yeah I remember he was so shy!!! At least he feels more confident in a penguin crowd now. I just wish that I don’t wise the next time he is on. <O

14. Hey mike,

I’ve got one more question.
    Is the tracker on?
    I’ve heard people say sasquatch was on after that
    thanks.

15. is the tracker on right now? do you know when he will next make appearances ???

• go onto blizzard and puffle wild to see him he isnot always there but he wAas there yesterday and today

16. Hey mike,
    Is there any other way than getting notifications other than twitter?

• You can join our Club Penguin Tracker Chat. We have a bot in there that will automatically announce Sasquatch’s location when he is found in the game.

• Thanks! I hope someday you can make an app for trackers and stuff like that.

• me too!!!

17. THE SASQUATCH IS ON FLURRY RN!

18. i cant find him

• MIKE CAN U PLEASE UPDATE THE TEACKER

• The tracker updates on its own when Sasquatch is found by our tracking bots.

• Will u guys keep the tracker on? Because he go’s on everyday i think

• If Sasquatch makes continuous appearances outside of parties, we will leave the tracker on. I’ll have to look into whether he does that or not though.

19. MIKE HE IS MAKING APPERANCES! PLEASE TURN ON TRACKER

• It’s running now. Thanks for letting us know!

20. hurray i met sasquatch in my back-up account!

21. Sasquatch will be revealed in the Puffle Party.

22. MIKE SASQUATCH IS ROAMING!!

• i know i met him it was awesome

23. PLease enable this its Sasquatch who is visiting the island during the party not cadence or the band

24. when is he goin’ to visit huh?

25. What will the character be for the star wars rebels party??

• Nope